I keep thinking I’m going to participate in 2nd Cup of Coffee’s Random Dozen, only I never take the time to answer all 12 questions. So, tonight, I can think of no better way to wait for my man to get home from work than to answer Linda’s questions.
1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
Well, obviously there are probably 100 other things I could be doing while I wait for Chad to get home, like balancing the checkbook….
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
If all conditions are right, not long at all. However, there are a lot of conditions that have to be right (mini fan on my face, air filter on for white noise, my man and the dog not snoring, etc). I travel with my own pillow and my own mini-fan to ward off the post-hysterectomy late night hot flashes! I rarely sleep all through the night. Though, when I do, I feel like I just won the lottery! (another annoying side effect of hysterectomy).
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
I used to think I could totally go back to the ’80s but when I walked into Kohl’s last year and saw 80s everywhere I wanted to scream! So, I really don’t know. I have zero fashion sense anyway.
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
not so much… I really hate shopping
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
A CLOSED casket. I actually had it written in my will. I told Chad I would come back to haunt him for the rest of his life if people were staring at my dead body!
7. If it’s true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
my children running in and out of the house barefoot
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
I just have to say I LOVE BREAD… love making it, love eating it! My current favorite is my own Challah
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
quiet strength… my mouth has gotten me into trouble for 41 years!
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
my kitchen… seems like I’m always in it cooking, cleaning and schooling…
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
precariously….very, very precariously!